View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #5394
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Cool!

I need to try to run in them as well then, my knee has been busted after I got hit when I played for Sweden against a manchild from Hungary. After that I have had a hard time finding shoes, the more cushioning shoes have, the harder it gets to run in them, at least for me. Most training shoes have too much cushioning anyway, especially basketball shoes..

By the way, how is it with your toes, don't you ever land in a bad way?
my toes are fine. you learn to be careful, but i'm always barefoot anyways so im used to it.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote