Thread: Respect
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #9
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston C's
I hope your right about that...playing in miami will extend rays career and honestly I think ppl really do forget how much of a beast ray was in milwaukee and especially seattle...you could pencil him in for 25-5-5 practically every night in his prime

I really just don't wanna see a washed up broken down mike miller version of ray allen to be honest...hes too good to come off the bench for like 10 minutes a game...I hope he leaves at the right time
Mike Miller is another guy who's more than a shooter at least he was in his prime. He was good for 5 boards and 5 dimes a lot of nights with the Grizzlies, obviously he wasn't gonna average 25 like Ray but he could give you 15-18.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote