View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #112
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What kind of phone do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
2 yr contract with AT&T. I'm actually looking at getting this right now, does anyone know of any good review sites aside from engadget?
Just go onto YouTube and watch comparison videos. Like nokia lumia 920 vs samsung galaxy s3, etc, etc. TO see how it matches up with other phones.

I feel this works out better for me rather than watching the reviews of just the phone by itself without anything to compare it to.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote