View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #564
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Miami Heat (5-2) vs Houston Rockets (3-3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Unlike you, I never "make stuff up". As a journalist, I follow the news avidly, and it was predicted, in more than one forum, that the addition of Lin would help propel the Rockets to the playoffs.

Give us examples. I don't remember anyone saying Lin would get Rockets into playoffs. At least, no one with credibility. Every "power ranking" had them close to the bottom.

But keep making stuff up, it's entertaining.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote