View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #135
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I just got this. It was surprisingly cheap for a launch title and it's been a long time since I've played online multiplayer FPS, so I figured why not.

Always surprising how many high leveled players there are already. Game is out a day and the majority of people online have already been playing for hours upon hours.

Quite a lot of people somehow manage to get copies days before the actual release date. Mainly the big Youtube commentators, but there are always some floating around on sites like Craigslist and Ebay almost a week before the actual release date. Kinda annoying that they get a headstart, but they're having to pay heaps more just get the game a few days earlier than everyone else.

Waste of money if you ask me. I understand for the Youtube guys who make a living from it, but even then, they can't actually upload their gameplay until release day. I guess they get a chance to learn the game and have time to store up some good gameplay videos though. But for the people who just buy it for triple or more of the retail price just to say they've got it before everyone else, it's pretty sad.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote