View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #15
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever seen anything like this in any of your games?

Is there a follow up quote or explanation to this?

In related news, during one of my years coaching middle school ball, I called a time-out during a game to set up our press breaker. Out of the time out, we got the rock in to my point guard, stationed in beneath the opposing team's basket. I could see in his eyes he was about to shoot, so I began yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" in unison with the entire home crowd. Didn't phase him. He shot the point blank layup at his own basket anyway.

Thankfully, he missed it, and everyone let out a collective sigh of relief. Then he grabbed his own rebound and put it back in.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote