View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rodney Stuckey looking like crap early in season

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I would actually like to see him get traded. With the team being 0-8 it might just happen.

Then who would play SG?? It's not like anyone of those 2nd round picks are going to play that position better. They would need to trade for another SG, lol. What team is going to do that? I think it would be awfully difficult to move Stuckey right now. Prince seems the most likely to get moved. He's still got some game left and could really put a contending team over the top. I'd really just like to stock up some draft picks. This draft doesn't look like it's going to be all that great so far. Maybe picks for other drafts. I really don't want to bring in any kind of long term contracts. I think this thing gets fixed through the draft. Then we'll need that money to keep our players around.

Knock on wood.... but how awesome would it be to get that top pick. That would change things around in a hurry. We don't even need a C anymore so we could probably trade it for the #2 or #3 pick and another pick. I'm just hoping we can finally end up in the very top and land a guy that can be a superstar rather than drafting 5-10 like we have been. With a really good SG or SF drafted this year, next season would be turned completely around. Drummond looks pretty good so far. Monroe is awesome. Knight shows promise. We're almost there. Nobody wanted to listen to me when I was saying it would take longer than they wanted a few years back. I knew it would be 3 or 4 solid drafts.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote