View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:19 PM   #10
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
To me if he said "im taking this year off to get over what i need to do" i would get that. But the first thing he said was "im going to bus all the time when i need to". That's no solution, that's avoidance. It's like a drug addict, they find people to blame they can't get treatment because they don't want to get better. Im sure he wants to get better, but it would be hard and he is (not conciously) avoiding it. By fighting with the Rockets.

Total waste of a pick.

I agree he is avoiding facing his fears etc, but if the Rockets play their cards right and give him what he needs to get his confidence up etc, they will reap the rewards. He is still very young and won't be a waste of a pick if they do what they can to accomodate him.

Just a question, has life traveled pretty smoothly for you? Do you or have you had any disorders of your own...its not a loaded question
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote