View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #139
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

I dont know what to think. The interface is dumb as hell. Some of the killstreaks or scorestreaks rather dont make sense. You need to be a level 33 to unlock Counter UAV? Eh. I guess I need to unlock better guns. I use the MP7 and whatever the first Assault Rifle is. They ok. Just seems like I lose too many gun fights. Domination is camp central. Its a pain to get B and the game mode is different. You switch sides. Its 2 rounds. I guess to prevent spawn trapping all game. I've been playing Kill Confirmed which is much more fun. No one shoots down UAVs which is beyond annoying.

C+ grade so far. Havent tried zombies or campaign. My damn thumb hurts. My W/L isnt 4 but its well over 2. Seems like many dont care for the objectives.

Last edited by GOBB : 11-13-2012 at 11:32 PM.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote