View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #11632
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I didn't hate QoS either but I'm a bit of a Bond fanatic so maybe some bias there. It wasn't great but there have been several worse Bonds over the years. Die Another Day, View to a Kill, Man with the Golden Gun, Diamonds are Forever off the top of my head all clearly worse than Quantum IMO. I should probably watch it again though.

Die Another Day was the Bond movie I most associated with my childhood and when I went back and watched it last weekend I was so disappointed lol.

Btw, do they still make good bond video games? I used to love those games back in the day.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote