View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 AM   #143
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Yea they turned Domination into a round and time based mode, which is kinda weird. I guess it does help fix the issue of one side of the map being easier to hold then the other, though if a map is designed well then it's not an issue.

So far the I've had the most luck with the smg's, I find I lose gunfights with assault rifles too often. I've found shotguns pretty annoying early on, though once I got a better handle on the maps it wasn't so bad.

edit: Also the footsteps sounds in this game are practically non-existent. I have not once been able to hear someone coming.

Last edited by Kungfro : 11-14-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote