View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #34
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: F Royce White, Rockets at odds with agreement to help with anxiety over flying

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoops
Actually it seems like he doesn't care enough (obviously he should), or he makes it seem that way. He hasn't made many efforts to work on his game, hasn't seemed to reach out to his teammates, hell on his twitter he describes himself as "Humanitarian, Writer, Entrepreneur, Director and Imaginer. " No NBA player description...? Dunno...
Yeah that's true, didn't think of that. If I wanted to keep from getting fired from my job the very least i'd do is make an effort on my end to show them that i'm trying to meet them half way as much as possible.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote