View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:56 AM   #84
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's creed 3

I only recently got into the AC series. I played AC 1 last year but found it too repetitive, so I never ended up finishing it. I gave AC 2 a shot a month ago & loved it. Now I'm on to AC Brotherhood, which has been great so far.
I'll buy Revelations once I'm done with Brotherhood and then move over to AC 3 once the prices drop a bit.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote