View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #5
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Hard Is It To Make 1000 per month playing online poker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I was worried about it. Personally, I would try to only gamble disposable income and play for around 4 hours on the weekends while studying throughout the week. But it does seem hard the more I read about it.
I've had stretches where I would play a couple hours a day and it just sucks. There would be weeks where I would win nearly every game or at least place in the money, but then there would be weeks where I would get a whole bunch of shit dumped on me. If you can truly stick to disposable income that it wouldn't be awful, but be very careful. If you hit a big enough losing streak, any income can become disposable income.

As far as game types, I would recommend Texas Hold em.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote