View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top Ten Running Backs of the Millennium

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So Curtis Martin ranks over Adrian Peterson based on your argument huh prime?
all time I think you have to...you are comparing 14,000 yards to 7,000

Curtis Martin is in the HOF...if AD retired today, I am not sure he would get in...maybe though, it's possible I guess

I fully expect AD to be top-5 all time when he retires though...I am 100% faithful of that, even if he breaks his leg end of this year
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote