View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top Ten Running Backs of the Millennium

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Peterson WILL BE a HOFer...this I am certain of, yes

if he retired right now?...maybe not, it's close though

Bettis is ALSO a HOFer, and yes all time probably over AD right now...won't be that way when he retires though

If Peterson career ended today I'd rank him over Martin and Bettis. Just because those two have more total yards rushing doesnt mean they are or were better Rbs than Adrian Peterson. You dont have to accept this but I know deep down you do. Good enough for me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote