View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How Hard Is It To Make 1000 per month playing online poker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
I dont play much online except for some sunday tournaments whenever I have the day off.

The only way to make money online playing poker these days if you're not super talented, is to grind really long hours on the micro stakes. You need to get to Supernova on stars, play 10-14 tables at a time and just try to break even playing, the VPPs you earn are basically a rakeback that gives you cash at the end of the month.

However, if you have 4 hours a week available, and no real gameplan, it's only a matter of time before your bankroll gets crushed
I could was thinking something like 4-6 hours a day on the weekends, Something like a total of 12 hours per week and around 50 hours per month.

How low are micro stakes? Are the one table tourneys a good option?

The more I think about it, it seems like a bad idea. If I can't get to a point where I could make 20 dollars on average per hour than I don't think it would be worth it.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote