View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #2853
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I'm so screwed in my league. Our setup is 2 Qbs, both my Qbs are Big Ben and Cutler. I had to pick up Weeden and Bradford as their replacements. Now all things considered Cutler has been ass so the dropoff with him and Bradford/Weeden aint much to argue. But Big Ben has been steady for me. Nothing like Brees, Rodgers but steady. I'm so screwed if Big Ben is done for the year. I already lost MJD. Chicago defense would have to carry the weight. My RB depth is weak. After Arian Foster its BGE, Leshoure.

Everything was all good just a week ago. Ah well.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote