View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #2224
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
Carwin blew his knee out. Ufc looking for a new opponent for Roy. I guess that's one way to end off this bleh tUF season. I didn't really care for that fight anyways..still sucks
i'm actually kind of relieved because i like both guys and did not really want to see them beat the living hell out of each others' heads. that fight would have taken like a year or two off of each other's lives.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote