View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #191
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

I'm in my 5th season as PG (athletic) for the Kings. I got drafted by Mavs, got starting spot later in 2nd season as I was playing only key games most of the time. They didn't want to offer me new contract which is ok, because they suck
Out of the teams interested I picked the Kings because they had weakest PG (Jack) and I got the starting spot pretty soon. Team was doing pretty good and in the meantime I upgraded my player by much, especially 3pt shooting. Cousins and Tyreke are beasts, Robinson is pretty good, they drafted some SF guy who's athletic as ****, dunks everything and also had Carter and Allen off the bench. Lost 4-3 to OKC in WCF, when Durant goes crazy ain't no stopping him...
Next year my player is finally respectable in all aspects of the game, yet I **** up and press play next key game while close to playoffs and end up playing 4th game against the Lakers (they led 3-0) and losing 4-2 in the first round.
Now in my 5th season I'm playing most of games, not only key ones and averaging 26/7 on 50%+ FG and 3pt. My rebounding is pathetic because Cousins and Robinson get every ball. Best record in the league halfway through the season and I'm leading candidate for MVP.

Today I decided to break some records and made quarters 12 mins. We played against Raps and I scored 79 points 22-46 from 3pt, after the game I get twitter message form David Robinson and it says something about me scoring 72. I checked the game boxscore and it really says 72 on 15-31 from 3pt, game score was 126-110 and calculated player points are 119 (obviously 7 of my points are missing). Something like that happened to anyone?
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote