View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:58 PM   #2506
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It kills me that we have to wait that long.
It really does kill the joy.. I pretty much try my best to shelve these books or shows and stop trying to anticipate them until the date is close. Otherwise it just heightens the expectations to an unreasonable level and gets you frustrated in a way that serves as an eventual buzz kill.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote