View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #60
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Actually, no, I think Rush Limbaugh is an asshole and a hypocrite. I could care less what he has to say.

Check the unemployment % when Obama took office, and look now, plus, consider that as bad as it is, it's deceptively low considering how many gave up looking for jobs this summer because of how bad the economy had been for 4 years.

Obama was a US senator from '05-'08, and a good part of that was spent campaigning. That's just ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. He simply didn't have the track record then, and 4 years later, well, he does, but I can't see anyway to call it a good track record.

Obama's handling of Benghazi was disgraceful, both his administration's non-action in private, and his embarrassing public response. Oh, but wait....it was a youtube video.

I never insulted anyone because their opinion is different than mine, but if you look, your now the second person to insult me for my opinion.
well, first of all, the number of people who are counted in the labor force has been going up fairly significantly during the fall.

As far as the attack on the embassy, how many embassies were attacked under bush? How many americans died during those attacks? As usual, its only important when it is the people you dont agree with. SMFH.

Besides, its hard to argue that obama has done nothing (hes done quite a bit if you bother looking into it), when the GOP controlled house has basically ceded any responsibility for the governance of this country.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote