View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Chubb Rock >> The Notorious BIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
That white guy in Chappelle's "I Know Black People" skit was pretty well versed.

At any rate, Chubb Rock was the man {The Chubbster, worrrrrrd up/Treat me Right} but better than BIG? This negro (or white guy, lol) is smoking sherm if he believes that.

Actually I forgot to mention that white people who actually grew up in the hood count as black...

I knew a few white guys who lived in West Philly and they would know everything because they obviously lived it...

Couple white dudes I know even became Muslims and go to the mosque... I know some white chicks who sound more black than black chicks and they are not acting when they talk that way...

one lady I know, I like to close my eyes when she talks so I can envision how black she sounds... lol
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote