View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #85
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234

You expected it to continue at that rate? That simply wasn't going to happen. The bottom line is through almost 4 years, unemployment is what it was when he took office.

so no credit for stopping the bleeding?

but I see you dole out the criticism quite freely....

I think the country can do do better than Obama also... The problem is that the Republicans cant find this candidate for some reason.

My problems with Obama lay more in his foreign policy and willingness to be alot like the neo cons who were in office before him.

But when it comes to his economics? He has done about as much as could be expected considering the opposition he faced... Republicans who criticize him make me laugh because they dont have a politician in their party who could have done any better.

If Mitt Romney was their best? That means they have alot of work to do on alot of different levels

Quote:
Oh, and by the way? Who gave me this anonymous rep?

It's funny to me that people can't keep it civil, and it's funnier that this person apparently "looked up to me", despite never meeting me and knowing nothing about me. Who looks up to someone on the internet?

wasnt me...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote