View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #88
General
High School Varsity 12th Man

Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
People come from their homelands to the US to make a better life for their families, they take jobs most Americans don't want, they pay into Social Security without ever expecting to see the benefits, and contrary to popular right wing belief, they don't ask for welfare. You need to show documentation to collect welfare and believe me, illegal immigrants stay clear of government offices for fear of being deported.

The GOP always try to blame illegal immigrants for the country's woes, "They are taking your jobs!" "They are lazy SOBs on welfare!" "They don't assimilate and are turning our country into the third word shit hole they came from!"
I agree. It's time for our party to stop housing all the xenophobes. All the Latinos I've known were hard workers. They came here to work and earn a decent living...BUT new census data shows that 28% of Hispanics are living in poverty. They are heading down the same path as African Americans. The Democrats smell blood in the water and they are rushing to brainwash them into thinking government can solve all their problems and offering them freebies like food stamps.

Look at this story of a great American. He is a first generation immigrant that chose hard work over free stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHywGefNnQ&feature=plcp
General is offline   Reply With Quote