View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #13
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why is the west so much better than the east?

The West has better management and coaches. If you are not a great free agent destination you need a front office with creativity and a good coach. Luis Scola is the perfect example of a standard Western Conference move. Why did none of the East teams under the cap bid on Scola?

The Washington Wizards starting PF is Trevor Booker. I know Nene is coming back and everything, but in a league that plays more and more small ball a PF/C rotation of Scola and Nene, Okafor and Seraphin isnīt useful? Of course not if you just want to draft another Bradley Beal next year instead of competing for wins.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote