View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #99
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Romney says Obama won by showering black, Latino & young voters with big gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
B-Low ended this thread. Regardless of your thoughts on Obama's plans, you don't get people's votes just by asking nicely, you get them by promising them something in return. This isn't even newsworthy.

Maybe there's something wrong with me but I wish the government would stop promising and get the fck out of these matters.

I wonder when a politician will say he will end grants to college kids and get the government out of student loans all together, remove taxholes that subsidize poeple's lifestyles (ie the mortgage interest deduction), cut the army down and get out of countries America shouldn't be in. Instead each group panders to their group and promises things we simply can not afford.

Last edited by ALBballer : 11-15-2012 at 09:49 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote