View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:06 PM   #246
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyWhitey
Kidd was a major reason the Knicks beat the Spurs. And he did it with a few turnovers.
You just rushed to your computer to tell me that didnt you? Lmao

Great win all the way around. Tough, gritty win. The Spurs made a concerned effort to make anybody but Melo beat them and we responded accordingly. Felton and Kidd made timely buckets. JR started slow and got going late. We played tough D despite phenomenal ball movement by San Antonio. The one huge concern for me was our low post D. Tiago Splitter was killing us in the beginning of the 4th qtr.

Tough game tomorrow. I think we have to start Sheed, Thomas or Camby. ZBo is going to wear Melo down in the post.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote