View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #14
ncrizzle
GritNgrind ur mind

ncrizzle is considered somewhat coolncrizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How did the Clippers lose to the likes of Warriors and Cavs at home when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
Why would he take Crawford's or Bledsoe's spots? He doesn't play their roles. Chauncey is not a backup 2 guard/6th man, nor is he the backup point guard. He is the starting 2 guard.

There is a reason Vinny plays Willie Green as the starting 2 instead of starting Crawford. It's so that when Billups comes back, Crawford's role doesn't change from starter to bench player. This way, everyone's roles are the same except for Willie Green who just loses a starter spot.

I understand you can't compare them to superstars but if Dwyane Wade was injured he shouldn't have played. He wasn't limping, nor did he get hung on a dunk or anything. He looked fine especially on that play where he tried to bash it on Bledsoe. Wins talk, excuses walk... Just remember that

I went back and edited. I forgot willie friggin green was starting. But still, how much do you expect chauncey to play? 35 and coming off a major injury is going to be tough. I know paul likes to play slow, but the rest of the team likes to play fast. Sometimes i am in the boat of "if it aint broke dont fix it". And you are kidding yourself if you dont think he will be playing some time at pg
ncrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote