View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #22
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Heat need a decent center bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
Joel is a pretty good offensive rebounder. When he can't grab the ball himself, he taps it to a teammate and that rebound does not get credited to him. It happens several times a game (when he gets PT).

He is not a very good defensive rebounder, but he is one of the best rim protectors in the league. His defensive impact was underrated last year, so I'm glad that they are struggling without him this year.

I agree with the backtaps on offense, but that's all he provides on offense. He's a mediocre defensive rebounder and terrible offensive player. He can't even catch the ball right underneath the basket for easy dunks.

I wouldn't mind trying to pair Joel with Bosh and then having Ray Allen on offense with LeBron and Chalmers. At least when you're launching threes it gives you more room to backtap.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote