View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #19
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why is the west so much better than the east?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
Shaq, Duncan, Dirk, Kobe, their management and their coaches have created a conference that teams have to build great teams to compete in.

8 out of the last 12 championships and counting. It's the premiere conference and has been since Shaq went to LA and a couple of years later Jordan retired.

And a good chance not even half of the East champions win the title, if they had to go through the West. Certainly D-Whistle cannot get 16 games worth of highway robbery by the refs. Donīt think Miami survives the West play-offs during that stretch they had to play without Bosh either.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote