View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Clippers vs Grizzlies in a Playoff Series: Who Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Okay so let me get this straight, injuries that require surgeries are irrelevant and injuries that dont require surgery are relevant. Good argument we will see when the playoffs start who will win.

Not saying it's irrelevant. If he's cleared 100 percent for play though and it's 2-3 months later of playing you don't think he's pretty healthy at that point? I've already said maybe Zach was 85 percent let's say. Even then outside of Zach and Arthur the Grizzlies were healthy. I'd take the Grizzlies situation of mostly healthy best player and solid role player being out vs what the Clippers had to deal with.

BTW both Butler and Griffin got surgery after the playoffs and Billups was already out with a torn Achilles as I said.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote