View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: R.I.P. Hostess bakery

doh... you sounded like such a financial guru in the first post. :P

Quote:
However, the recipe using the new enzymes caused the bread to have a different taste and texture,[10] and other market forces like a resurrection of the Atkins diet and competitor Krispy Kreme doughnuts affected pricing and sales volume.
still sounds kind of strange, like rose was saying. i mean, atkins? that's popular but still not much bigger than a fringe diet. krispy kreme? seems like a fairly different niche. i mean, having the urge for a twinkie or for some kruellers is a very different thing. enzyme and yeast problems...? they've had plenty of time to work that out and fine-tune the product.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote