Thread: Teams you HATE
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #19
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Teams you HATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Only pro sports team I hate is the Baltimore Ravens.

Ditto.

I'm supposed to hate the Steelers as well, but half my family is from there so I can't.

Then there's Michigan, but my younger sister went to school there and still lives there so I have a hard time hating them as well.

As far as the NBA, I don't HATE any team or player, I love the game too much for that.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote