View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #20
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if jason kidd wins championship w/ the knicks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
how bad would net fans feel? You couldnt win w/ a superstar at the time but now that he's part of a REAL TEAM, he is powering us to super-stardom!
jason kidd is the reason i first became a nets fan, so i wasn't pleased that he left the mavs and missed the opportunity to come back to the nets. then again, i'm not sure we could have paid him more than the vets max at that point.

the fact that he went to the knicks is pretty irrelevant to me. they're just another team in the league as far as i'm concerned. i mean, nice to see them finally having a great early start, but i don't expect anything to change in may when the big boys play.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote