View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #150
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston Celtics (5-3) vs Brooklyn Nets (4-2) 8:00 EST TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
They showed some stat last night that the C's are 29-15 w/o Rondo so they can win without him. More importantly on BK's end, this was their first test in their home arena and they passed. They've been together all of 7 games, were without Wallace (and Brooks essentially) and passed the test. It doesn't tell me they are better than a healthy Celtics team, but it tells me good things about the team.
29-15? The Celtics are 9 games into the season with this new cast. So that overall stat is almost pointless. I couldn't watch last night's game, but I know for a fact that the offense is even uglier without him.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote