View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New York Knicks (6-0) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (6-1), 9:30 PM EST, ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
I'll repeat myself: Anyone but the Heat.

I'd love to see the Lakers stomp the Knicks in the Finals... but I'll take anyone but the Heat for the chip.

i'll get banned from the board during a Laker/Knick final. I wouldn't be able to help myself. The Lakers don't bother me normally (i would love to see them win a title, it would be hilarious and piss so many people off) but my mind breaks when we play them. Not sure why.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote