View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: D Antoni: One of the least efficient plays in basketball is just the straight post-up

D'Antoni is not a bad coach. He is totally inflexible though. With the right roster he is fine. What killed me with the Knicks is he had the wrong roster and he just would not change anything he was doing at all. I can't imagine how unmotivating it must be for the players to be told to play in a style that is completely impossible for them to win in.

This roster fits him better so he'll be fine. If i was a laker fan my concern would be him running them into the ground. He plays guys way too many minutes, if they are old its a real problem.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote