View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #24
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if jason kidd wins championship w/ the knicks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
OP is a troll. You all know this. Why do you say "delusional knick fans haha..". Seriously? Your butthurt is showing.

Yes the topic is stupid. Has OP ever not psoted a stupid topic?
he's just some asshole. you're just some asshole. i'm just another asshole. we're all just anonymous assholes posting crap on some internet forum. i'm not exactly sitting here with a notepad in my hand keeping track of who makes stupid topics or not.

i know there's a few smart, mature people around this place. i try to keep track of them here:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=264525
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote