View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if jason kidd wins championship w/ the knicks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
he's just some asshole. you're just some asshole. i'm just another asshole. we're all just anonymous assholes posting crap on some internet forum. i'm not exactly sitting here with a notepad in my hand keeping track of who makes stupid topics or not.

i know there's a few smart, mature people around this place. i try to keep track of them here:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=264525
i'm not aiming comments at you, i'm aiming them at the people who know he's not a fan who post often and are using this to knick bash. Ten topics arguing about the knicks because he's on a posting spree are not necessary. Just ignore.

i'm not an asshole btw but immature? About sports? NO COMMENT.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote