View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #915
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Im thinking of buying this game soon. I didn't get 2k12, I have 2k11. I played 2k13 a couple times with some friends and I can tell that they fixed up a lot.

I just want to get consensus from the people here, should I buy it? I loved crew mode but they didn't put back in. I love my player and my team looks great too.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote