View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #79
SCdac
NBA sixth man of the year

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Except the Palestinian people have elected Hamas into positions of political power. They control the majority of the seats in Palestine's Parliament. Obviously there are many innocent civilians, but there are also a lot of Palestinians who share Hamas' sentiment.

I'm sure there are. I'm know there's alot of anti-Israel sentiments in the region from civilians and government alike, not just in Gaza or the West Bank. The point is, this is a violent, terroristic organization that denounces peace regularly. If you ask me, treat an organization like what it is acting like. Israel is taking offensive measure to ensure it's security, Hamas want not only their land back, they want the destruction of Israel. Even if it Hamas has the people's support, that should not be fuel for war-like motives.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote