View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #1755
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Just a heads up, marvel isNt faster stronger or better than superboy prime. Prime would be op for this draft.

I'm actually a little torn on this due to the location. The location serves to eff up the ring itself's powers at least a little and probably the symbiote too. Marvels own magical nature serves to combat his physical powers. Throw in marvels greater intelligence and I think I'm gonna go with marvel in an extremely close decision.

Id go with ion in a normal location. And why did you prep him??? You must have several prep people involved in trumps

Last edited by raiderfan19 : 11-17-2012 at 01:42 AM.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote