View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #193
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite89
Lol, I think All-Star difficulty might be too easy.

I finished Rookie of the Year and Finals MVP (suck it Kobe ). went 16-0 in the playoffs. averaged 35 ppg/12 assists / 8 rebounds / 2 steals / 1 block on 60% FG in the entire playoffs
You do know there is a harder difficulty called Hall of Fame right? Try it...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote