View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:07 AM   #917
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Im thinking of buying this game soon. I didn't get 2k12, I have 2k11. I played 2k13 a couple times with some friends and I can tell that they fixed up a lot.

I just want to get consensus from the people here, should I buy it? I loved crew mode but they didn't put back in. I love my player and my team looks great too.
Wal-Mart's going to have it for $25 on Thanksgiving day. For $25 there's no reason not to buy it.

I plan on getting it then and finally falling into the 2K hole.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote