View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #2239
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
Maia dropped the K-1 and is back to ADCC and BJJ Mundials so I wouldn't be surprised if he subbed Fitch.
I would be.Fitch has never been submitted and has great wrestling, sure silva took his back but if i remember correctly its only because he gave it to him.

I think there will be alot more stand up in this fight then ground work.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote