View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #27
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bynum screwed up his knees by bowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
I thought about this the minute I heard about the trade. I don't think it's going to end well, lol.
I would almost enjoy it because I never liked Bynum when he was a Laker, but like I said in the post, Doug Collins deserves better.

He has turned around the 76ers and I hate to see it fall apart because of Bynum.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote