View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #5400
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Looking sharp. Good choice of timepiece and mobile phone.
I'm pretty certain my next phone will not be a Rezound, unless HTC does a Nexus series phone. My next upgrade isn't until April of 2013. That of which then I will be doing heavy research. I'm going to want something that has very good battery life. The Rezound gets me through a day for the most part, but if I do heavy use it sucks the battery up pretty fast because of the screen + small 1620 mAH battery.

Watch is a simple 7 year old Fossil that was $105 if I remember correctly. I plan on buying a Citizen Eco-Drive after February. It'll probably end up being $300-$400 unless I get a good deal on it.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote