View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #51
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Agree with me or not, I'm not looking forward to Chandler having to guard Brook Lopez. Sure he leaves a lot to be desired effort and rebounding wise, but his skillset is far above Tyson Chandler's. Chandler better be on his A game. We don't have the luxury of helping this game. They have too many other options.

One thing I AM looking forward to is not having to put Lin on Deron lol. If you remember, Deron had a personal vendetta out for Lin last time lmao. You could tell he had some ill intentions and frustrations to take out on him. I really started to feel bad for Lin after a while. He had like 35 in like 3 quarters lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote