View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #2902
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I'm pretty sure I won this week due to the fact I took two QBs off the market as FAs.

I saw that Illini had Eli Manning on BYE, and he had no QB on his benched...I snagged up Schaub and Palmer.

Illini took Bradford a couple days later...

Schaub was the top FA, he went on to score 40 points...had I not taken him I am pretty sure Illini would have and I would have lost.

In other words, I'm a FF genius
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote